The Multiplication Challenge
Chapter 1: How to Think Like a Leader
- Leadership is serving. Therefore, to think like a leader means to think like a servant.
- The best leaders lead with the heart of a servant. That’s how Jesus led and that’s how He expects us to lead.
- When we reduce leadership to position, glory, and especially authority, we usually end up with a lot of indignant and angry people who argue and fight for their place in the pecking order.
- Serving and saving sinful humanity was an end in itself—not a means to leadership and greatness. For Jesus, leading and influencing was a means to serve.
- Do you see serving as a means to leadership, or do you see leadership as a means to serving? What is the difference? Why does it matter?
- Describe a leader you work with who exemplifies servant leadership.
- Why do you want to be a leader? What motivates your desire to lead others?
- New Growth Track Times: We are rolling out new times for our Growth Track. We are encouraging everyone to walk new people into this class so that they can discover their redemptive purpose and live the life God created for them. It is made up of four steps that equip you to follow Jesus, connect to the church, discover purpose, and serve others.
o Main Campus: Saturdays 6:00pm, Sundays 7:30am, 9:15am, 11:15am, 6:00pm, and 7:45pm
o Kaneohe: Sundays 9:45am
o Cityside: Sundays 10:30am
Freedom Weekend: This powerful class is designed to allow God to speak His truth to us, draw closer to us, and transform us in a powerful way. The goal of this class is to help us experience freedom from sin and walk out a new life of victory. Our men’s weekend is on June 22-23. Our women’s weekend is on July 13-14.